Iain Swan – Founder of Bright
After an accelerated, eventful career with other agencies, Iain founded Bright to satisfy his desire for a more intelligent, effective and honest approach to brand experience.
Since then, armed with his Brand Experience Framework Iain has been pioneering a fresh approach to the industry through talks, lectures, workshops and projects with agencies, start-ups and household name brands.
- Brand experience
- Experiential marketing
- Popup shops
- Guerrilla marketing
- Brand strategy
Headline speaker at multiple events at Google Campus, Shoreditch House & The Clubhouse.
Consistently invited back to speak for the American Institute of Foreign Studies.
More About Iain
- Lead on brand experiences throughout the globe from the UK to Japan with brands such as Nike, Jack Daniel’s, Dyson and CAT
- Coached both global and small agencies in the UK and overseas
- Workshopped with household name brands on launching their brand experience strategies
- Founded SHAKE the easy-peasy networking event for marketers
“I’ve heard Iain speak on more than one occasion and I’ve always left inspired, motivated and far more knowledgeable than before. It’s refreshing to have what is sometimes a complex topic broken down into such a clear, accessible digest.”
– Catherine Petherbridge, Head of Sales & Marketing, The Unlimited Company
“I loved the talk! It was really useful and I found myself applying a lot of what I’ve learned ever since. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking to make sense of experiential or is in need of some practical advice.”
– Jacqui Ma, Founder, Goodordering